Exceptional Forklift Operator Opportunity!
America is getting back to work and the market is on fire with the highest hourly pay rates in years! And, Remedy has the jobs! We are NOW HIRING Forklift Operators with a minimum of 3-6 months experience in a warehouse or distribution center. If you’ve got the experience, we’ve got the job for you. You’ll like the worker-friendly atmosphere. You’ll also like the great pay, good medical benefits, and highest commitment to your safety.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why.
“The people at Remedy are very understanding, communicative and always ready to assist.” Remedy Associate, Eddie
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 3-6 months of Forklift experience
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load/unload trailers
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.