We’ve Got the Forklift Operator Job For You!
The logistics industry is booming with the highest pay rates in over 20 years. But it won’t last for long. Americans are starting to get back to work. So, don’t miss out on this job! Remedy is NOW HIRING forklift operators with a minimum of 3-6 months experience in a warehouse or distribution center. You’ll like the worker-friendly atmosphere, great pay, good medical benefits, and relentless commitment to your safety.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why.
“Remedy Staffing did a great job at getting me a job that works well for me.” Remedy Associate, Matthew
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 3-6 months of Forklift experience
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load/unload trailers
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.