IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - 3rd Shift
WAREHOUSE SHIPPING & RECEIVING
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Entry-Level Opportunity! Fast-Growing Company!
You’re curious about this job, aren’t you? Here are some of things a shipping and receiving associate does on the job. They wrap products for shipping, organize products for loading, and maintain shipping data. No experience is required, we can train you, but experience with forklifts or pallet jacks is helpful. So is experience with RF scanners and warehouse computers. These jobs come with competitive pay, good medical and retirement benefits, and a supportive team environment.
Work for Remedy, a company Clearly Rated named us a “best in class” employer! Apply NOW
“Remedy has been very good in providing me with awesome assignments.” Remedy Associate, Michael
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience req
- Shipping/receiving experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Basic math
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with RF scanners and warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work in an individual or in a team environment
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.