Experienced CNC Machinist
Opportunity is Knocking! Isn’t it time you answered?
Looking for a company that provides you with the tools you need to succeed and grow? There is no better time than now to find the right job for you! Remedy is NOW HIRING an Experienced CNC Machinist for one of the top employers in the area. You’ll earn competitive weekly pay and get access to health benefits and a retirement plan. Hurry! This job won’t last.
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
“Remedy Staffing did a great job at getting me a job that works well for me.” Remedy Associate, Matthew
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a CNC Machinist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous CNC Machinist experience required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Able to read ruler, tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Able to read blueprints/schematics
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Set up, assemble, disassemble, and operate machinery
- Exercise troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Measure, examine, and test completed product for defects
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.