Great Company. Competitive Pay. Committed to Your Success & Safety!
Looking for a CNC Machinist job offering a worker-friendly atmosphere where competitive pay, good medical benefits, and your safety are priority number one? Your search has ended. Remedy is standing by, ready to find you the right fit!
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a CNC Machinist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous CNC Machinist experience required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Able to read ruler, tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Able to read blueprints/schematics
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Set up, assemble, disassemble, and operate machinery
- Exercise troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Measure, examine, and test completed product for defects
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.