GENERAL LABOR, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Willing to Train
Good Pay, Benefits and Training.
Remedy has partnered with a leading manufacturing company to hire general laborers for its local operation. No experience required. This is the job for you if you can take direction, like working with your hands, have general math skills and can use basic hand and power tools. If you’re looking to get started in a new industry, don’t miss this chance! Get good pay, benefits, and training. Just think of the possibilities!
Apply today and find out why our associates named Remedy a “best in class” employer.
“Remedy is very good at giving people work when needed. The pay rate is good and the employers are friendly and nice.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience needed. On-the-job training provided
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.