Experienced Maintenance Technicians
Great Pay. Excellent Company!
Are you ready for your next career move with a company that offers great pay, medical benefits, and a safe and friendly work environment? We’ve got you covered! We’re hiring NOW for a maintenance technician position with a top employer in the area. If you have 12 months experience and a strong work ethic, we want to talk.
Act now! Apply today and discover why Maintenance Technicians are 4x more likely to want to work for us than the other guys!
“I believe Remedy is one of the most professional agencies to work for.” Remedy Associate, Vivian
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Maintenance Technician We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Maintenance Technician experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Advanced math skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery to diagnose malfunctions
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.