Experienced Materials Handler
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING!
Jump Start Your Career with Us!
If you have experience working as a Materials Handler and are ready for your next great career move, let’s talk! We have an immediate hiring need for the right person. Work for a reputable and fast-growing employer in your area. Earn great pay and benefits in a safe, friendly and clean working environment. It’s time to work for a company that treats you right!
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3-times happier working for us than our competition.
“Remedy has been absolutely wonderful, they are supportive, they respond quickly, and are always there for questions or concerns. They are 100% amazing.” Remedy Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Materials Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Lift up to 50 lbs, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.