Experienced Materials Handler
Bring Your Skills and Experience to Work for Us!
There’s never been a better time to get the job you want. That means great pay, medical benefits, retirement plan, and a company that values the work that you do!
If it sounds too good to be true, it’s not, but you better act fast. We’re hiring NOW for a position as a Materials Handler with a well-known company nearby.
Complete an application today! Discover why employees are three-times happier working for Remedy than the competition.
“Remedy has been absolutely wonderful, they are supportive, they respond quickly, and are always there for questions or concerns. They are 100% amazing.” Remedy Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Materials Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Lift up to 50 lbs, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.