Picker/Packers. No Experience Needed.
A Great Opportunity Is Waiting for YOU
There has never been a better time to join the logistics industry. Start your career as a picker/packer, working at a leading distribution center in the area. This is a great opportunity for someone who doesn’t have previous experience. Get on the job training, while earning great pay in a clean and fast-paced environment.
Apply now to get started. Learn why our associates have named us a “best in class” employer.
"I enjoy my job and the Remedy staff are very helpful and friendly.” Remedy Associate, David
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Picker/Packer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On the job training, no experience required
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Attention to detail
- Experience with RF scanners or warehouse computers, a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Pick products for customer orders following written or verbal instruction
- Meet accuracy and production standards with high attention to detail
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Work in fast paced warehouse environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.