Experienced Quality Control Inspector
Join a Company that Treats Your Right!
Put your Quality Control experience to work at a company that values hard work and treats you with respect. This position offers competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to work with a talented team of people! Don’t pass up this opportunity!
Submit your application today! Discover for yourself why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than our competition.
“They are flexible and nice. They put you in a job that fits you best. They will help you if they can. They pay on time every time. Remedy has an awesome team helping you get your dream job.” Remedy Associate, Althea
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Quality Control Inspector, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Quality Control experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to read measurements using quality tools
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Inspect and test finished product according to quality standards
- Work closely with production management to provide feedback on quality of product
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- May work individually or in team environment
- May use computer systems for recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.