No Experience Necessary!
Find The Right Job. Right Now!
If you want a career where you can advance while you work in a safe environment where employees are respected and appreciated, this is the job for you. Remedy is now hiring a Warehouse Associate for a leading, reputable employer in the area that offers fair, weekly pay, health benefits, and free online skills training to ensure your success.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“Remedy has very friendly and responsive staff. They are always willing to help with any needs or questions.” Remedy Associate, Susan
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On the job training/No experience required
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse computers, a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Basic math
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Pick, pack, and palletize products for shipment
- May utilize industrial equipment to load or unload trailers/containers
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.